Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IndieGoGo campaign
12-30-2012, 06:27 PM
RE: IndieGoGo campaign
(12-24-2012 07:06 PM)ErryllFlynn Wrote:  Still no email or confirmation about my order. Did put into the comments section on the Indy page what I wanted thou. No further info on my "Pending" sale for the Askari ltd starter from the 6th of Dec. Have resounded to the fact that they will not show up before the new year but would like some sort of indication after supporting at 150Euros.

Simon Mayes
Have you tried contacting them at sales (at) taban-miniatures.com?

I got the email saying that the parcel is in the mail yesterday (Saturday, no less) so they are still busy sending the packages.

Resistance is non-futile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-31-2012, 11:42 AM
Hi Lemm, just got home after Xmas holidays and found an email stating Indi + any orders have been posted. I did put a comment in the Indi that stated what I wanted so I am assuming that is what was packed Tongue

Looks like they were doing it region by region. Didn't mind the time, just wasn't sure. As soon as they posted their last comment about being 2/3 the way through, I knew the situation and was good to wait, knowing that I hadn't slipped through the cracks.
01-03-2013, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 07:56 PM by TanE.)
I got my pledge before x-mas. Heart Amongst other things I took the panthera. Because there is no game card for it, I made one for myself to use him as a npc. I took the card of the mireling and placed the panthera on it - no further changes. Wink I required all my paint sk1llz for it... Maybe you like it for your gaming:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-03-2013, 08:34 PM
Oh wow, what a brilliant idea! Love it!

01-04-2013, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 06:07 PM by bruiser.)
Very cool.

I think the Bayakoye would be good in a hord army. But the Dominants might not be able to "tame" it !

If a level Miring is a level 5 NPF and that converts to a 10 point Hord creature then using same conversion a Level 10 Bayakoye would be a 20 Point Hord creature. I think more likely it would be a 30 or 35 point as it has a CBT of 7/5 and all of it special abilities are permanents so can be used at any time making it one tough Mutant. Plus it has bone Armor +1.

Still I would like to see some more Hord creatures. Sorry to Hijack Thread...

back to thread ...That is a very cool use of the Indiegogo model. I think he would be probably 10 points and maybe Agile would be a good ability or maybe Panther which is +5cm to movement actions (taken from NGozi Short Winded card)

My gaming blog
01-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Got my parcel! Yay!

Two resin pieces were broken but nothing I can't fix. All in all the resin is pretty good (though my Bastonne had a nasty bubble on her chin - should be fixable, though) and I really like the Convoy sculpts.

The book is crazy gorgeous. The language is a bit Frenchy but it's been a good read so far. Really like reading the fluff - gives a whole new dimension to the game, really.

But yeah, very happy! Smile

01-09-2013, 12:35 AM
Got my parcel today, and very happy! Not had a chance to give the book a proper read but I am *really* excited to finally be getting English fluff (and tons of it!). At a glance, the book is great - beautiful and plentiful artwork, generally great quality. Ok here's a few typos and some of it is in French (nothing that important though) but all in all, lovely. The lithograph is also really nice, and has Sabraka on it which is awesome! Will be getting a frame for it Smile

The Askari are great too, the miniatures are better than the images suggested (I was a bigger fan of the non-limited edition ones) but well chuffed with them too, and the terrain also. Really, really nice and beautifully detailed. This might actually be some terrain I don't mind painting!

Also, got a free 'Sheriff' (not-Rick Grimes) which I wasn't expecting, so that was nice!

My only gripe is not getting the Askari cards, that would have been nice. Hopefully they'll be up for download or to order separately soon. I'd also really like the option to get the third Askari from the starter box separately. Maybe in the future...?

Anyway, very pleased overall. Thank you Taban! Love you!
01-09-2013, 09:05 AM
(01-09-2013 12:35 AM)Dangerousbeans Wrote:  The lithograph is also really nice, and has Sabraka on it which is awesome! Will be getting a frame for it Smile

What? I thought everyone would get the Askari one.

Someone care to give away his Joker for my Askari? Wink
01-09-2013, 04:11 PM
(01-09-2013 09:05 AM)Sashgo Wrote:  
(01-09-2013 12:35 AM)Dangerousbeans Wrote:  The lithograph is also really nice, and has Sabraka on it which is awesome! Will be getting a frame for it Smile

What? I thought everyone would get the Askari one.

Someone care to give away his Joker for my Askari? Wink

I get two: one of the Askaris and one from Bamaka Clan Wink
01-09-2013, 05:05 PM
Sure, I got a jokers but would have preferred Resistance, ISC or Askari, message me if you want to trade