Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IndieGoGo campaign
01-09-2013, 11:55 PM
RE: IndieGoGo campaign
Release the Askari cards already! The box is already available! Grrr.. *shakes fist futilely in the air*
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-14-2013, 09:36 PM
I just realized that I don't think I got the -15% voucher for the Taban shop. Was it supposed to come by email or on paper in the box? Also, if someone has it, how long is it valid?

Resistance is non-futile.
01-14-2013, 11:43 PM
I received my voucher in the first email I got from Taban after the campaign.
The mail was called "Eden rule book - data confirmation‏"
01-16-2013, 12:38 AM
Ah, thank you! That explains it since I never got the email (I contacted them). I'll ask for one.

01-18-2013, 02:08 PM
Got my stuff today, looks beautiful however I had missing stuff. Sent email off. As its a one man op, does anyone know how long it takes to send off missing bits? One of the missing ones was the Grey Daimyo Tongue Poor fella got left behind cause he was scared of the Matriarchy that got sent with his mates.
01-19-2013, 03:09 AM
(01-16-2013 12:38 AM)Lemminkäinen Wrote:  Ah, thank you! That explains it since I never got the email (I contacted them). I'll ask for one.

No problem ^^
01-24-2013, 01:13 AM
If anyone is still waiting for his/hers Indiego' package, let me know.
The last Convoy minis will be delivered by the end of the month, but otherwise the rest should have arrived. If you still lack something, please feel free to contact me by PM.

[Image: subnorm_wide.jpg]
02-08-2013, 03:56 AM
(01-24-2013 01:13 AM)Berf Wrote:  If anyone is still waiting for his/hers Indiego' package, let me know.
The last Convoy minis will be delivered by the end of the month, but otherwise the rest should have arrived. If you still lack something, please feel free to contact me by PM.

Berf,

PM sent. I have had an AWFUL experience so far and have not gotten my package. It appears Taban's email and my email services do not deliver email to each other.

Thansk for helping
Patrick
02-11-2013, 04:15 AM
Would you happen to have an ETA on when the Askari cards as a card set would be available in the store? Also, do you have plans to release the Convoy cards as a set when the "real" minis are released? I for one would appreciate them a lot Smile

02-12-2013, 08:52 AM
Convoi card pack (or Indiegogo-Cardpack with Cards for all Indiegogo miniatures, Askaris, Convoi, Pantera etc.) would be nice. Otherwise a download would be ok, too!