Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Members presentation
12-18-2011, 08:39 PM
RE: Members presentation
Alias :KillerClownPete
Name (If you feel like) :Peter
Job (If you feel like) :student
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures :Dangerousbeans showing some of the models to our face book group.
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ?: both if i can get the chance.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) : jokers Really who sdoesnt love killer clowns
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2011, 07:15 AM
Alias : Smaug
Name : Alexandre
Job : unemployed
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : With Escape supplement for Ravage
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ?: both
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) : Resistance
12-31-2011, 05:12 AM
Alias : Corpuscle
Name : Hedley
Job : Medical writer
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Kenton ran me through a demo and I liked it!
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ?: Both
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) : ISC
01-04-2012, 01:20 AM
Alias :Farseer
Name: PAtrick
Job (If you feel like) :sales
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures :tabletopgamingnews.com
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ?: both. But i have to creat a following as there are no other players near me
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) : Resistance/Bamaka (mutants and cyborgs baby!)
01-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Alias : Cassarus
Name : Christopher
Job : Student
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : Some freinds showed me the miniatures a while back, maybe a year ago. And couple of days ago I downloaded the free rules as I'm really into small skirmish games.
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ?: Well both, and I plan to do some demos with my gangs on a few game conventions and such here in Sweden.
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) : Well I've not played yet but from the look of the miniatures my favorites are Resistance and Jokers.
03-31-2012, 09:46 PM
Alias : Atrus
Name : Ricard
Job : Fucked, Still looking for...
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures : A friend showed me the game and I bought the starter. I love small skirmish games (60x60cm playing area FTW).
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ?: Allmost gaming and collecting. I dont like painting so much...
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s) : ISC and Bamakas!
04-07-2012, 07:18 PM
Alias: Watz
Job: Customer Service
Discovered it: Tabletop Insider
What do I like: Skirmish Games, Painting Miniatures...
If I were an Eden Player what would I play: Don't really have a preference here.
05-16-2012, 07:17 AM (This post was last modified: 05-16-2012 07:18 AM by Sashgo.)
Alias: Sashgo
Name: Sascha
Job: Educator
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures: Through a friend
What Is your use of miniatures? Gaming is unavoidable for me Wink
If you are an Eden player, what is your favorite faction? Definately the ISC. Absolutely love it.
05-17-2012, 08:02 PM
Alias : Tawa002
Name : Wayne
Job : Meter Reader
How you have discovered Eden or Taban Miniatures :Came across A review of the game and liked what I read so downloaded the rules and new this was the Skirmish game I have been looking for,and played on a 2x2 game board.Great
What Is your use of miniatures (painting, gaming) ?Gaming 1st, Painting Ill give it a go.......
If you are an Eden player, what is (are) your favorite(s) faction(s): Jokers,Convoy
05-18-2012, 03:30 AM
Alias: Skullsandspanners
Really: Tim
Job: Security
Got into Eden: Friend/TGN
History: Painting since I was about 12yrs, gaming a few years later.
Play many systems, many scales. Really like skirmish games at the moment, so much easier to paint a crew/squad/gang/team than an army to a high standard.
Chosen faction: Resistance (hence the alias)